[Stoves] [biochar] Biochar info in Vietnamese?

Mai Thi Lan Anh mailananh.festn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 09:42:17 CDT 2012

Hi Prof Stephen and all,
I think I can do some thing. if possible, please tell me What should I need
to do? Hope I can meet your need!

Looking forward to you!

Best regard,

Mai Lan Anh

------

Your sincerely
Mrs. Mai Thi Lan Anh, MSc, PhD student
Deputy Manager of Department of Environmental Technology
Faculty of Environmental and Earth Sciences
Thai Nguyen College of Sciences
Tel: 0974808768 - 01635102132 - 0916797326
Email: mailananh.festn at gmail.com ; a <maithilananh2003 at yahoo.com>
nhmtl at tnu.edu.vn
http:www.tnu.edu.vn/sites/anhmtl
http:mttd.tnus.edu.vn
http://qlkh.tnu.edu.vn/Researcher/Details/962
"Change your thinking and you'll change your life! You will become what you
think about"