[Stoves] [biochar] Biochar info in Vietnamese?

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Sat Sep 22 12:42:18 CDT 2012

Hi Mai and All,

We have some people in Vietnam that speak very little information that have
heard about biochar, and sent me email that they would like to know more,
but don't know very much English.  Is there some information we could make
available to them that is written in a language they'd understand? Or maybe,
someone (like you?) that I can forward them to for more information and help
with their projects.  Usually, when people have found my web site, they are
interested in helping their local community in some way.

Thanks,

Erin Rasmussen

TR Miles Technical Consultants Inc.    <http://www.trmiles.com/>
http://www.trmiles.com/