[Stoves] Legacy Foundation: User filled in Contact Us form!

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sun Sep 23 13:37:02 CDT 2012

Sherrio,

Thanks for your enquiry but we are nto experts in pelletiing fuel We make larger briquettes out of it generally for domestic cooking applicaitons.

A better resrouce would be the;

  Stoves and biofuels network <Stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org>
and como no, the Latin american version, tambien;
 Cocinas Estufas Mejoradas y <estufas at lists.bioenergylists.org>

They are the real exerts on combustion of pelletised fuel.

Best of luck,
Richard Stanley

You have received this notification from Legacy Foundation because you are a registered user or you or some other registered user requested some information for you from our store.
Customers need help!
Customer info:
Company:
First name:	 	Galo
Last name:	 	Ortega
Address:
   	Address:
   	City:
   	State:
   	Country:	 	Ecuador
   	Zip/Postal code:
Phone:	 	593 4 2345417
Fax:
Email:	 	shierro1 at gye.satnet.net
Web site:	 	http://
Subject:	 	Bamboo Pellets
Message:
Is it possible to make a pellet burner to replace fosil fuel burners ? Can you help me with the technology ? How effective will it be to reduce CO2 emmissions ? What is the calorific power, if we compare both systems.
Thank you for using our shopping system
Legacy Foundation
Phone: (541) 292-3457