[Stoves] Low cost charcoal gasifiers

Nolbert Muhumuza muhumuza at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 12:55:46 CDT 2012

Doc,

I read most of that GIZ report shared by Kubos.
It was useful for me in terms of info about the genesis of gasifiers
during World War II and other challenges they faced for domestic
experimentations. I read up to chapter 8.
Important warnings for ABE and other TLUD projects however i could not
find the term TLUD.

Nol.

--
Nolbert Muhumuza