[Stoves] Fabricated Burn Barrel TLUDS

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 18:38:25 CDT 2012

Dear Paul

>"Biggest problem I see with many attempts to make TLUD-style barrel-size
charcoal makers is the poor quality of the lid or top to allow in secondary
air that goes to the concentrator hole."

I thought Alex English had a good solution worked out for that long ago.

Alex, can you please post a picture of your maize kernel TLUD gasifier with
vertical pipe and central secondary air inlet with vanes? That could be
attached to anything that makes gas below it. As the basic purpose it
flaring and creating draft, it should do fine. It would keep the main heat
away from the barrel top.

Regards
Crispin in meilie-land