[Stoves] Fwd: A different approach to climate change and cleanup!

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Mon Apr 1 18:04:41 CDT 2013

Dear Crispin,

So it all harks back onto the 'ole natural cycle based climate change debate eh ?

All I do know itis that with the mini farm we see being managed byt a neighbor on our back five, the movement of animals thg rough what was swamp grass and muck has turned the soil into remarkable mroe productive and well drained humus tilth over the last two years. he animals are rotated though use of a simple electric fence.. How this could be accomplished in large scale by natural means ex a natrual predator population is no double part of his detailed approach but recovery of land by use of natural rotation of livestock is very clearly workable here and many other areas we know of in Southern Oregon…

Richard