[Stoves] Fwd: A different approach to climate change and cleanup!

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Mon Apr 1 18:17:04 CDT 2013

Rolf,
 I agree; I was a hydrogeologist in southern Masaailand -now Kiteto District- in the 70's, in Tanzania) and water from the "long rains " would take more than a day to dry up. Alan must be referring to land that still has some productivity left to it, not full-on hard pan scrub. This is way outside my bailiwick so I'ss sit back and wait to see what the intelligencia of our group has to say in response to our shard concerns..
Richard,