[Stoves] Biomass Fired Appliance Characteristics, Features, Qualities, Attributes and or Considerations

Lanny Henson lannych at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 7 07:32:01 CDT 2013

Otto,

Thank you for your ideas.

It is just a raw list for now,  not in any order,  that would be difficult to make into a score card.

Not every point would apply to every cooker.

I did not include points for liquid fueled appliances only solid fuel.

You mentioned a point that I did not have,  "chimney or no chimney",  thanks. I added it to the bottom of the list below.

 I could condense some of the points to shorten the list.  I may be going in the wrong direction. I hoped to have a list of 50 points!

Like you said the stove has to appeal to the end user. That has to be high on a list of priorities.

Lanny