[Stoves] Biomass Fired Appliance Characteristics, Features, Qualities, Attributes and or Considerations

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 08:53:08 CDT 2013

That is a good idea.

Consider this: Cecil found that in some areas of Java 90% of rural homes use the cooking stove for commercial purposes and that more fuel is burned for home industry than for cooking meals.

Is that an industrial stove?

In towns the %is not much lower though varies a lot with the neighbourhood.

If we want to promote better stoves to the general population we have to consider what they do with them, carefully.

Lanny: it occurs to me that the definition of a chimney stove (or not) is whether there is something after the pot that increases draft. Draft inducers below/prior to the pot are not included in the chimney group.

What'cha think?

	Qualities, Attributes and or Considerations