[Stoves] Biomass Fired Appliance Characteristics, Features, Qualities, Attributes and or Considerations

Lanny Henson lannych at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 7 09:35:56 CDT 2013

Paull,
Size, household and industrial,   I believe that is covered in point 2.

Crispin I have added your points to the list
41-Draft/chimney, open to the air/free, chimney natural draft, forced
mechanical fan.

Otto mentioned using his stove as a burner to heat different types of stoves
so I have added.
42-Modular or one piece design

And I have added
43-Indoor or outdoor use? or both.

Crispin said
> Lanny: it occurs to me that the definition of a chimney stove (or not) is
> whether there is something after the pot that increases draft. Draft
> inducers below/prior to the pot are not included in the chimney group.
Lanny- Would a griddle with a chimney not be a chimneyed stove?
Lanny