[Stoves] Commercial purposes in homes was Re: Biomass Fired Appliance Characteristics, Features, Qualities, Attributes and or Considerations

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Apr 7 15:20:02 CDT 2013

Dear Cecil,

Please describe the commercial purposes referred to by Crispin:
> Cecil found that in some areas of Java 90% of rural homes use the cooking stove for commercial purposes and that more fuel is burned for home industry than for cooking meals.
The sizes (heat output) of the fires is important, as is the physical
structure of the heat-capture device (pot, griddle, oven etc)

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com