[Stoves] The Art of Using Grass Bundles in TLUD Stoves

Paal Wendelbo paaw at online.no
Wed Apr 10 02:13:23 CDT 2013

Dear Julian
Whatever the intentions are try this: make a 110 mm hole for the primary air
to come in at the bottom of the barrel, put the open barrel on three bricks.
Put a 100 mm pipe into the hole and stamp the straw around the pipe. Take
out the pipe and put a lid with a 100 mm hole in the middle and make 10-20mm
distance between top of the barrel and the lid for 2.nd air o come in.
Ignite on top or at bottom of the hole. If you need some more draft put the
pipe on top of the lid. And see what happen.
Regards Paal W