[Stoves] Design challenges for biomass fired appliances.

Inversiones Falcon invfalcones53 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 16:07:57 CDT 2013

Dear Friend

Design challenges can be overcome in the near future, as there are many colleagues working every day to solve desing problems, one of the most important challenges that have nothing to do with the design or model of stove is to bring the proper stove that the community will use and that every family is satisfied with its performance, we all know different cultures have different cooking habits this may vary from country to country and even within the same country they may have differences cooking habits, we must study each community and culture to work on certain stove designs and uses, but it's just my point of view

Best regar to all