[Stoves] Airflow For Biomass Fired Appliances- Natural Draft Stoves

Alex English english at kingston.net
Sun Apr 14 13:25:37 CDT 2013

Lanny,
I understand the comment below but I think flame height can be shortened
with excessive excess air. The lowest emissions CO/CO2 and highest
temperatures, at some power levels, in appliances that I have tested has
often been when there is a significantly taller tail of flame.

However, don't believe  all tall tails :)
Alex