[Stoves] Stoves Digest, Vol 32, Issue 20

Xavier Brandao xvr.brandao at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 16:43:51 CDT 2013

Dear Crispin,

Thanks, I found on the FAO website only data on the global wood charcoal
production for 2011:
http://faostat.fao.org/DesktopDefault.aspx?PageID=626&lang=en#ancor

48 631 907.00 tons were produced globally this year. I am not sure we can
extrapolate the number of users from that.

Best,

Xavier

--
Xavier Brandao