[Stoves] Presentation from GACC Forum

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 15:17:03 CDT 2013

Dear Paul M,Thanks for informing us about this presentation.Quite interesting to get a final statemnet and confirmation of what Paal W, has spoken of for more than two decades.......:)

Just a few comments:Why dont you include the excisting transporting systems, when it comes to haul pellets and woodchips?Even sales and markeding can be done useing the same people and value chain.Even the small holder farmer can start chopping firewood into woodchips.
What about all the other residues suitable for the gasifiers?You cant hide the fact that the gasifier is a Multi Use device!
A ND gasifier is on top producing Biochar, as well!Find a report on producing Biochar using the ND Peko Pe in Zambia 2011.See link:http://www.biochar-international.org/sites/default/files/NGI%20Rapport_Miombo_final.pdfSee also link:http://www.biochar-international.org/sites/default/files/NGI_report_30_June_2012.pdf
See pics of our new modified prototypes too:ND gasifier 9L "Advanced" and ND gasifier 6L "Standard".
A patended TEG to power LED and cellphones is in the pipeline too.
Welcome to the club!
We are putting up a pellet plant in corporation with our partner in the Copperbelt of Zambia using sawdust from nearby sawmills as rawmatrial.We are also going to utilize the excisting value chains.
Stay tuned.
Otto