[Stoves] Fwd: [geo] RE: Biochar: Downstream effects

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sat Apr 20 21:40:01 CDT 2013

List, Crispin, Paul

I saw the stove list introduction of today's "downstream" thread after writing the following which started on the "geo list yesterday.

To Paul (message on this topic not shown below), I would say that you are addressing a real problem for disappearance of char (floating away) - but that this article is talking only about dissolved black carbon (DBC)

To Crispin (message on this topic not shown below either), I will write a separate response - pointing out how little our friend Watts understands of these topics - and that you should be looking for other authorities on future global temperatures.

I will also send this below right away (as I had planned) to the "biochar-policy" and "biochar-soil" lists

Ron