[Stoves] Administrivia

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 04:24:36 CDT 2013

Hi Stovers

There has been a small glitch in that for some reason I have not been
receiving posts that were trapped for moderation since end March.
There are a large number, mostly just spam, but some are from regular
subscribed posters. Reasons for moderation have been mostly to do with
too many recipients in the To: or Cc: fields and over large
attachments.

Many will have realised the problem and tried again.

As it will take a long time to read all the posts and ascertain if
they were successfully resent to the list I propose to reject the
moderated posts. Anyone receiving a rejection please do not take
offence and if the post remains relevant please resubmit it with less
recipients or the attachment less than100kB.

Thanks

AJH