[Stoves] More on the Alternatives to Charcoal

Xavier Brandao xvr.brandao at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 21:49:05 CDT 2013

Dear Crispin,

Well we've been pretty busy at Prakti lately, reshaping our business model,
streamlining processes and trying to recentrate more our activities on
manufacturing and designing stoves, which we think are our strong points,
and finding local partners and distributors. We are refurbishing our
website, here is the address: www.praktidesign.com.

I am now in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, where we are starting operations, and as
I often say: there is as much challenge there as there is potential!

Yes private companies are the way forward, to push innovative R&D as well as
innovative distribution and marketing. We have skin in the game, so no other
choice but to work hard!

Best,

Xavier

--