[Stoves] More on the Alternatives to Charcoal

Xavier Brandao xvr.brandao at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 21:50:08 CDT 2013

Dear Otto,

"Do you have any experience with laser cutting equipment and information
about stainless steel prices in India or China?

In which cities and coutries are you operateing in Africa, apart from West
Africa?"

I don't have experience on that myself but I can put you in contact with
Anandan, our director of manufacturing.

In fact in Africa, our stoves are only distributed in Sudan, by the World
Food Program. I was in Benin from 2010 to January 2012, before joining
Prakti. Our main countries of operation are India, Nepal, Haiti. We are
currently looking for African distributors, as well as distributors around
the world, Africa really is an interesting market.

Cheers,

Xavier

--

Xavier Brandao