[Stoves] More on the Alternatives to Charcoal

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 01:49:50 CDT 2013

Dear Xavier,Thanks for the information and I am looking forward to get more from your direcor on manufacturing, Anandan.
Have a nice day.
Otto

From: xvr.brandao at gmail.com
To: stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 22:50:08 -0400
Subject: Re: [Stoves] More on the Alternatives to Charcoal

Dear Otto, "Do you have any experience with laser cutting equipment and information about stainless steel prices in India or China?In which cities and coutries are you operateing in Africa, apart from West Africa?" I don't have experience on that myself but I can put you in contact with Anandan, our director of manufacturing.In fact in Africa, our stoves are only distributed in Sudan, by the World Food Program. I was in Benin from 2010 to January 2012, before joining Prakti. Our main countries of operation are India, Nepal, Haiti. We are currently looking for African distributors, as well as distributors around the world, Africa really is an interesting market. Cheers, Xavier   --Xavier BrandaoPraktiwww.PraktiDesign.com === Prakti Videos (3 min) ===Prakti Overview============================

stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org

http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/