[Stoves] Solar City business model

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Tue Apr 23 10:01:50 CDT 2013

Dear Ron

In answer to your question "Anyone else like it? ", I am enormously impressed with Paul's slide show presentation!
It shows clearly the importance and advantages of "using wastes at their highest value level". His TLUD stove system fits in very well with his local Vietnam circumstances, where rice growing waste (straw and hulls) is in abundance. However, the important concepts should be adaptable to many other "agricultural situations" throughout the World.

I think this is an excellent practical example of a way to implement the concepts of "Think Globally and Act Locally", and "Small is Beautiful." It outlines very low cost ways where a small farmer can utilize his wastes advantageously, to increase his net annual income.

These are excellent presentations, that should be read by anyone interested in Sustainability, and waste resource utilization.

Best wishes,

Kevin