[Stoves] FW: REQUEST for complete sets of raw data of cookstove tests.

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Apr 24 13:13:05 CDT 2013

Dear Crispin and Kevin,

You are happy to talk about Fuel efficiency, and use ENERGY numbers.
And then immediately discuss forests being destroyed.

Please get past the equating of fuel with wood and trees. Beating on
that drum constantly is unscientific.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072