[Stoves] The Art of Using Grass BRIQUETTES in TLUD Stoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Apr 28 11:30:02 CDT 2013

Stovers,

I am encouraged by the prospect of using the standard "holey briquette"
plus the use of charcoal as "space filler" that I wrote about just a few
minutes ago.   With the right size of TLUD fuel chamber (about 1 or 2
inch diameter larger than the diameter of the fuel briquette inserted
vertically), with some charcoal as space filler and in the central hole,
it might be excellent.

Needs to be tried.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"