[Stoves] TLUD Use - Vietnam study

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Apr 28 23:41:05 CDT 2013

Dear Stephen,

Your research with 100 households is highly important.   But I hope that
some of your key results on usage will be made available soon.   To wait
until the end of the year to maybe have peer-review publication before
we see the results is a looooong time.

Just knowing the trends or "favorable" vs "unfavorable" will help.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com