[Stoves] Truth in stove reports Re: FW: REQUEST for complete sets of raw data of cookstove tests.

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sun Apr 28 23:55:32 CDT 2013

Ron and all,

The CSU study has its full abstract at the Stoves website:
http://stoves.bioenergylists.org/gwpapro0907      Here is the title and
first paragraph.   But I did not see any link to the full paper.    When
we have the full paper, I will make further comments.

Paul

> Laboratory Comparison of the Global-Warming Potential of Six
> Categories of Biomass Cooking Stoves Nordica MacCarty, Damon Ogle,
> Dean Still, Dr. Tami Bond, Christoph Roden, Dr. Bryan Willson,
> September 2007
>
> Abstract Improved cooking stoves have been shown to reduce the amount
> of fuel used to cook food and the air pollution produced in kitchens.
> Reducing deforestation and smoke inhalation have been the primary
> motivating factors for the dissemination of improved cook stoves.
> Recently, the potential of improved stoves to reduce the effects of
> biomass combustion on global warming has become a major interest, as well.

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com