[Stoves] Truth in stove reports Re: FW: REQUEST for complete sets of raw data of cookstove tests.

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Apr 29 16:49:59 CDT 2013

Paul and list

Thanks.

Having the full title, via google - a free 26 pager from 2007 popped up at this web site.
http://www.scscertified.com/lcs/docs/Global_warming_full_9-6-07.pdf

Still to be read.

There were other "official" (2008) journal versions behind a paywall . I found two sites that my protection service warned me away from .

Ron