[Stoves] Dr TLUD plans could be near you

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Apr 29 14:09:12 CDT 2013

Dear Stovers and Biochar enthusiasts,29 April 2013

I receive many requests for direct assistance about TLUD stoves/biochar
makers.I am working on written and video materisls, but with few
exceptions, my only viable response for the next few months is for the
persons to come to where I will be, somewhere in the world.And there are

A.My timetable (subject to changes) is posted at thewww.drtlud.com
<http://www.drtlud.com>website.In order of occurrence (will home visits
in Illinois between events), I will be in Uganda, Zambia, Uganda, Oregon
for Aprovecho Stove Camp, Tennessee, Massachusetts for NA Biochar
conference.(Road trips in USA could take me to your doorstep.)If I am
anywhere near you, please consider arranging for us to meet.

B.I will be conducting *Dr TLUD Workshops*, with several variations
including *Stoves* and *Biochar*. The *Dr TLUD Workshops* are structured
to provide consistent core content with topical variations for the
planned 2 -- 3 day workshops to be held in A) Kampala, Uganda (Africa)
and the USA states of B) Oregon, C) Tennessee, and D) Massachusetts. In
Oregon with Aprovecho
<http://www.aprovecho.org/lab/work/conferences/stove-camp> and in
Tennessee with The Farm <http://www.thefarm.org/etc/stovecamp>, the 2 --
3 day workshops will be integrated into the five-day Stove Camp program.
All workshops will include /hands-on/ activities with more focus on
doing than on talking.All are hosted by someone else, so please feel
free to suggest other locations where there are capable sponsors.

C.One very important Dr TLUD Workshop variation is to do capacity
training for organizations to be able to launch their own TLUD stove
projects utilizing the designs of the Quad 3 TLUD stoves, including
production methods for making and assembling the "flat-packs".

D.Please note that *Dr TLUD* is a trademark (TM) of Paul S. Anderson,
with all rights reserved. The trademark is written with or without one
blank space between its two terms, *Dr* (with no punctuating period) and
*TLUD*. The standalone term, TLUD, is an acronym in the public domain
which refers to *T*op-*L*it *U*p*D*raft (a technology and a stove type).

Watch for additional notifications at the    www.drtlud.com website and
via the two Listservs for Stoves and Biochar.

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com