[Stoves] BURN is hiring!

peter burn peter at burndesignlab.org
Mon Apr 29 18:19:00 CDT 2013

Dear Stove friends,

BURN is seeking to fill a number of job openings, both at our
headquarters/R&D facility in Washington State and at our manufacturing
facility in Kenya. BURN is currently building a modern manufacturing
facility in Kenya that will manufacture more than 3.5 million cookstoves
over the next 10 years alone. We are looking for mission-driven candidates
who are keen to join a dynamic company that expects strong growth in 2013
and beyond.

Click on a position title for a PDF of the job description.

The following positions are available in Washington State:

*
<http://www.burndesignlab.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Fabricato
r-Posting-BN.pdf> Fabricator with experience in sheet metal, manual
machining is an asset.
*
<http://www.burndesignlab.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Mechanica
l-Engineer-Posting-BN.pdf> Mechanical Engineer with experience in process
development, including jigs, fixtures and/or stamping and forming presses.
Preference for working experience with sheet metal.
*	 <http://www.burndesignlab.org/job_openings/> Mechanical Engineer
with a strong product design background.

SolidWorks is essential for both Mechanical Engineering positions. 5+ years'
engineering industry experience required. Cookstove experience, while an
asset, is not required.

The following positions are available in Kenya:

*
<http://www.burndesignlab.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Productio
n-Engineer-Posting-BN.pdf> Production Engineer responsible for day-to-day
management of production in our manufacturing facility.

Please feel free to forward this message on to potential candidates

Peace,

Peter Scott

CEO/Founder

BURN Design Lab and BURN Manufacturing Co

www.burndesignlab.org.

suite 101-18850 103rd Avenue SW, Vashon, WA 98070

cel 435-513 -2408

skype: rocketmanpeter

Latest videos:

BURN Manufacturing Promo
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xOsmKV4Os0&feature=youtu.be>

Sarah <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MajofbAiJsI> 's Story/Jiko Poa

BMC field report <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at5Sj4WCv10> : The Tank in
Kenya

CEO/Founder Peter Scott discussing the Clinton announcement on
<https://current.box.com/s/ih2coddfp6sztci23uau>

Current TV

This e-mail and any attachment contain information which is private and
confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not an
addressee, you are not authorized to read, copy or use this e-mail or any
attachment. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by return e-mail and then destroy it.