[Stoves] Fwd: Post-Forum Materials Now Available Online

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Apr 29 19:51:12 CDT 2013

Dear Stovers and Biochar Folks,

Just in case you did not get this announcement today, please take a look
at the GACC Materials from the Forum.   Much to see and to utilize.

About comparisons of stoves, look at the Friday (5th day) proceeding,
Plenary session of Jim Jetter.   There are some graphs of great
interest.    Also on Friday, in the AM Breakout session, Morgan DeFoort
also has some reported early results and some valuable final comments.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com