[Stoves] BURN is hiring!

Bruce Stahlberg bruce at affordableenergysolutions.com
Tue Apr 30 08:04:18 CDT 2013

Hey Peter,

How exciting.  I sit on the electronic sidelines with respect to stove work
and occasionally read some of the items that come my way via the discussion
list.   Congratulations on this massive venture of stove production in
Africa, very impressive.

I still work with energy efficiency here in Minnesota but bought a farm out
in rural Wisconsin which has a house, a commercial studio and a private
lake.  The goal is to migrate out there over time.  On a hot summer day I
find no reason to be in the city anymore.  I keep my head in the stove
world because a) it relates to energy efficiency but also because b) I am
interested in learning more about stove technologies and applications.

Oh yea, I should also address the obvious question.  Who f&*k is this?  You
probably don't remember me but I used to come to Stove Camps years ago.  I
almost came out to the ETHOS conference this year but didn't quite swing
it.

Anyway, I have seen your enterprise grow and am impressed how you made a
transition from in-the-field stover to major initiative stove production
president/CEO/founder/guru.

You know what they say, everyone talks about the weather but no one does
anything about it...(not entirely true).

Congratulations once again.

Bruce Stahlberg
Affordable Energy Solutions, Inc.

3008 41st Ave South