[Stoves] Stove Definition

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Tue Apr 30 12:41:30 CDT 2013

Dear Kevin,

The compost community gave up on a definition for compost after many attempts. Some have their own but they are never agreed upon by all as there are outliers of the norm. .

We just go along as if we all know what compost is.

Some interest in the biochar group to come up with a definition for biochar. It will never happen. : ) And it doesn’t matter.

I think the same with Stoves.

Regards

Frank

Thanks