[Stoves] Stove Definition

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Apr 30 21:40:21 CDT 2013

Kevin,

The definition provide by Christa raises an interesting question:

Stove = ________________.    And there are cookstoves or cook stoves =
for cooking.

Well, the there can be    heat stoves or heating stoves that do not
necessarily have capacity for cooking.   One well know example is
the     Franklin Stove    by Benjamin Franklin.

So, "stove" usually implies cooking, but certainly can also be for space
heating.

But I will not debate this topic.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"