[Stoves] Final (?) report on stove camp

Steve Taylor steve at thetaylorfamily.org.uk
Sat Aug 3 07:24:41 CDT 2013

On 3 August 2013 11:53, Kevin <kchisholm at ca.inter.net> wrote:

> Dear Bernie
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: <mueller-solartechnik at gmx.net>

I wonder how the stoves group really breaks down by favoured measurement
system ? As an Englishman, the units I use from day to day tend to be
imperial - we buy beer in pints, and drive distances in miles at a speed in
miles per hour- but all my scientific and engineering design work is done
in SI. And I always measure temperature in Centigrade....

Steve