[Stoves] Cajun Rocket Pot

Inversiones Falcon invfalcones53 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 3 10:04:14 CDT 2013

Crispin can you send me that pictures, and also would like to let you know that 2 days ago we ended CCT training in Antigua Guatemala run by Michael from APROVECHO, I took a combustion chamber, but ther was no time to make evaluation, Michael will do some tests on his return to Oregon, but I managed to boil 5000grams water  (temperature of  Water 70 ° C) and we boil it in 12 minutes with abot 850 grams of wood, a very important fact is that Antigua is at over 3000 meters above sea level, see some pictures.

Best regard

Gus

El Salvador