[Stoves] more on ocean acidification

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Thu Aug 8 12:16:56 CDT 2013

Dear Crispin

Thanks very much for the URL for the excellent article.

It is amazing what can be deduced using real science. :-)

It is scary that organizations like the UN, IPCC, and NOAA don't have competent people on staff to vet their "Ocean Acidification" statements. When a recent Chemical Engineering Graduate can point out the folly of "jumping on the Ocean Acidification Bandwagon", it should lead us to raise the question:
"What else are the UN, NOAA, and the IPCC telling us about AGW that is wrong?"

Best wishes,

Kevin