[Stoves] Problems with rats eatign briquettes

Leland Hite lee.hite at fuse.net
Tue Aug 6 14:14:48 CDT 2013

Gustavo,

In addition to all of Richards’s good suggestion I asked a friend of mine
(Zan). He suggested dusting with various herbs, spices or ground peppers.
Hot red peppers are used to deter squirrels from eating birdseed; maybe it
would work for rats? Good luck.

Best Regards,
Lee Hite
http://home.fuse.net/engineering/