[Stoves] Fwd: Problems with rats eatign briquettes: a vote for the catnip or cats themselves

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Fri Aug 9 10:15:46 CDT 2013

Saludos Gustavo,

My own dos centavos is that like the idea  of cats or cat attractants:  If one could get cat pee, ( I don't know how Approvecho does it for their annual award at the stoves camp), that'd be great but in lieu of that, seems to me that catnip or cats themselves are the best solution.

and Ronald,
The notion of using  a gun to kill something in our line of work especially as our reputation as war mongering mericans, is not too wise for us at least, frankly.

Que piences, Gustavo ?

Richard Stanley
Oceanside  on the 'ole schwin ten speed, on the beautiful Oregon coast