[Stoves] LannyPan cooking module and the TLC burner

Lanny Henson lannych at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 10 08:21:36 CDT 2013

The link to my cooking pan module may have been bad so here it is again with the other links to my School Lunch Cooker.

I think I can safely claim this cooker to be the most efficient, the most functional and the most practical institunional /commercial size wood/charcoal fired cooker.

It is very durable, it is "commercial duty".

In the video where I am cooking in the rain, I feed in wet wood and wet concrete block without loosing flaming combustion or creating visible smoke.

This is the LannyPan fry pan cooking module

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JrA30xH-2U

Cooking outdoor in the rain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP2FVCeR8QQ

 Here is where I cooked 35 Kg of pinto beans with only 3 kg of wood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2U4dY5zjJA

 I have several other stoves on my YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/lannyplan

Lanny Henson