[Stoves] Aprovecho Stove Camp

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 17:42:01 CDT 2013

Dear Rebecca

I really appreciate you sharing the details of production and distribution costs for the stoves. We have a business consultant on the team and I will forward it to him for ‘localisation’.

I noticed a $0.50 charge for ‘royalties’. I would like to know more about that charge. You can write to me privately if that is appropriate.

I expect the centre version of the stove (with 4 parts in the pic) would cost about $2 to produce around Yogyakarta. I would change some air flows immediately (as previously discussed) but the basic offering is sound. The problem it addresses relative to a Keren stove is that the pot does not sit on the (fragile) combustion chamber.