[Stoves] LannyPan cooking module and the TLC burner

Lanny Henson lannych at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 10 18:03:02 CDT 2013

Crispin,
The burner is scalable as long as you have 20" of draft height.

Below 20" of draft height the functionality drops off but it still works well except the fuel has to be more specific.

I am working on a household size TLC burner that burns wood pieces 5 to 6" long and they stack in horizontally.

Lanny