[Stoves] LannyPan cooking module and the TLC burner

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 16:16:13 CDT 2013

Dear Lanny

How small can you make it? IS the combustion and heat transfer achievements
only realised above a certain physical size?

Thanks
Crispin

The link to my cooking pan module may have been bad so here it is again with
the other links to my School Lunch Cooker.

I think I can safely claim this cooker to be the most efficient, the most
functional and themost practical institunional /commercial size
wood/charcoal fired cooker.

It is very durable, it is "commercial duty".

In the video where I am cooking in the rain, Ifeed in wet wood and wet
concrete block without loosing flaming combustion or creating visible smoke.