[Stoves] LannyPan cooking module and the TLC burner

Alex English english at kingston.net
Sun Aug 11 20:23:11 CDT 2013

Lanny,
I think you said that you were using oak blocks of wood. What type?  The
heart wood of most of the white oaks have pores filled with tylose which
prevents the ingress of water and decay agents, while the red oaks
don't. I expect you would see quite a difference in their rate of
re-hydration even when submerged.

Alex