[Stoves] VermiChar eco-fertilizers, A DIY concept for, subsistence agriculture

Kobus Venter ventfory at iafrica.com
Mon Aug 12 11:17:12 CDT 2013

Crispin, Rob and JEd,

Thank you for the comments.  Stove sales was only tried to get a sense
of what the average retailer or stove agent needs to go through to be
successful.  Its hard and I take my hat off to all the others in the
real world, including Adrian in Durban.

Definitely open to suggestions for more vermichar mixes.  So apart from
Joshua's nice summary I also picked up that producing enough vermicast
for continuous usage is key.  It was also pointed out to me that the
focus should be on the subsistence farmer and it is a way he can improve
his crops and soil, break the chemical fertiliser loop, and produce a
high value product merely by using his crop residuals. The goal is to
move them up to being a sustainable farmer.

Regards

Kobus

Please keep voting till 15 October:
http://www.blog.fnb.co.za/ideas-can-help/view-idea/?id=3231&d=7011807846665