[Stoves] Break Even Ecological Footprint

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Mon Aug 12 11:35:33 CDT 2013

The computers that host the web sites and email discussions are all on an
ISP that buys 130% wind offsets from their power company. So we're not doing
too badly there. I also recommend small attachments, reducing the size of
photos and using other measures to keep messages to the point and low
impact.

kind regards, Erin