[Stoves] Specific heat capacity/ Stove preformance data

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 06:43:01 CDT 2013

Dear Sarbagya

Are you deducting charcoal remaining as 'wood not consumed' in that calculation?

If you are, can the stove burn that char on the next run or is it thrown away?

Please everyone note that we can't tell the real energy efficiency if we do not know the heat content of the mass of fuel. It is most helpful if the reported figure is 'the energy needed to perform the task' not the mass of fuel. We don't all use the same fuel - in fact we can all use different fuels if we report energy instead of mass.

Thanks
Crispin