[Stoves] corn cobs and char?

Kevin kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Tue Aug 13 18:36:48 CDT 2013

Dear Paul

I guess that what I was trying to suggest in a simple way is that you are not dealing with a simple problem. What you are dealing with is
"3 dimensional unsteady state heat transfer through beds of irregularly sized  broken solids, with irregular shape factors, changing size, and changing state."

Best wishes,

Kevin