[Stoves] corn cobs and char

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sat Aug 17 16:55:04 CDT 2013

Art,

At various times we have seen examples of corn cob use in rocket stoves at
ETHOS by Trees Water and People (Honduras) and CEDESOL (Bolivia, David
Whitfield )

http://www.treeswaterpeople.org/

http://cedesol.org/

Volunteer from various organizations have told me that people often push
cobs in along with wood fuel.

Tom