[Stoves] Vote for VermiChar (weekly reminder no.1)

Kobus Venter ventfory at iafrica.com
Mon Aug 19 14:16:09 CDT 2013

Calling on all my friends and colleagues to vote for #VermiChar once
again
(http://www.blog.fnb.co.za/ideas-can-help/view-idea/?id=3231&d=7011807846665).
Please login with your Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter login and then
share it on each of your active social platforms. The first time you
vote you can get a minimum of 8 'smiles' which translate into votes (5
for registering and 3 for sharing once). If you have multiple social
tools (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) you'll get 6 additional smiles
for sharing there. Logging in and sharing weekly will free up 5 votes
every week (2 for logging in and 3 for each share, but potentially could
be 14 minimum). You are also allowed to share the main website as this
is no doubt the aim of FNB, to get as much exposure as possible and for
that you get 1 smile every time. As you can see I am merely asking for
weekly support that wont drive your followers crazy. This is your weekly
reminder. Thank you for the support!

Regards

Kobus