[Stoves] Saving the WBT

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Tue Aug 20 08:44:47 CDT 2013

Paul,

I said Free energy, not unlimited free energy. If you were to tip out the
contents from the pipe onto a white sheet of paper you would be looking at
the free energy you have to do with whatever you want. Buts that's all you
get. Some needs to be used to raise the temperature for pyrolysis of the CHO
complexes to occur. Some to pre-treat the volatile complex organics to more
combustible forms for when it reaches the secondary. What's left you can
take home and sprinkle around your plants.

Regards

Frank

Frank Shields

Control Laboratories; Inc.